Tuesday 3 September 2013

'How I Met Your Mother' star Josh Radnor: "It's totally time to end"

How I Met Your Mother lead Josh Radnor has insisted that it is "totally time [for the show] to end".

The popular sitcom will draw to a close after nine seasons, with Radnor telling Collider that the series has not "overstayed its welcome".


How I Met Your Mother

"Even though everyone loves the experience and recognises how transformative it's been and what a gift it's been, you don't want to do it forever," the actor - who plays Ted Mosby - said.


"It's just a long time to stay with one character. We're as popular as we've ever been, so we're not one of those shows that dwindled in quality or overstayed its welcome."


Radnor also revealed that he is still "not entirely" sure how How I Met Your Mother will end.


"They've told me some of the arcs of this season," he explained. "The narrative character [future Ted] knows everything. Whether or not he's a reliable narrator is a question for PhD students to hash out in their thesis about How I Met Your Mother.


"In some ways, I'm a fan of the show, but I just get to know what happens before the rest of the world."


How I Met Your Mother returns to CBS on September 23. The final season will also air on E4 in the UK.


> Cristin Milioti on How I Met Your Mother: 'The mother is nerdy'


Watch a preview video for the final season of How I Met Your Mother below:







via All - Digital Spy - Entertainment and Media News

0 comments:

Post a Comment