Monday 2 September 2013

Natasha Hamilton on marriage break-up: 'I'm taking it one day at a time'

Natasha Hamilton has revealed that she is taking things "one day at a time" following the end of her marriage.

The Atomic Kitten star split from her husband Riad Erraji last month after six years of marriage, blaming the physical distance forced by their working lives as the cause of their problems.



Natasha Hamilton arrives at FHM's 100 Sexiest Women in the World Party

© PA Images / Ian West/PA Wire





Hamilton told PA : "It's a tough time but I'm taking things one day at a time. It's probably been one of the most emotional years of my life."


She previously revealed that she and Erraji "just fell out of love" rather than another person being involved in the collapse of their marriage.


The 'Whole Again' singer continued: "I've had tricky times in my life - everyone has - but I have my family and my health. That means more to me than anything. Riad and I are trying our best to be there for each other and to support our children as much as we can.



Atomic Kitten at Summer Rites - Pride in the Park 2013


Hamilton with her Atomic Kitten bandmates




"I've always believed that it's important to cherish every moment because you never know what's around the corner. You just have to live life to the full and be grateful for everything that you have."


The 31-year-old previously described seeing press pictures of her husband with Geordie Shore star Vicky Pattison as .


Asked by Now magazine if the public nature of the photos made her angry, she replied: "Hurt more than angry."








via All - Digital Spy - Entertainment and Media News

0 comments:

Post a Comment