Wednesday 19 March 2014

Coronation Street's Michelle Keegan: 'I have four weeks left on show'

Coronation Street star Michelle Keegan has confirmed that she will film her final scenes for the soap in four weeks' time.

The actress is currently preparing to shoot dramatic exit scenes for her character Tina McIntyre, who will be killed off in a shocking plot twist.



Michelle Keegan as Tina McIntyre in Coronation Street




Speaking to the Manchester Evening News , Keegan confessed that she has caused a potential problem for scriptwriters by getting too tanned on a trip to Dubai with her fiancé Mark Wright.

"I was only away for a week and wore the highest factor sunscreen to protect my skin, but I just tan so easily," she explained. "The only problem now is I need my tan to fade - and fast!


"I've only got four more weeks left on Corrie and so it will soon be the death scenes, so I literally need to be as white as a sheet. I'm praying there isn't more sunshine in Manchester in the next few weeks, because I'm going to have to stay indoors if there is."



Tina slaps Peter


Michelle with co-star Chris Gascoyne in a recent episode






She added: "If I don't fade, it will just be a case of lots of make-up to make me look paler."

Keegan announced her decision to leave Coronation Street last April and confirmed Tina's tragic exit storyline in October.


Show bosses are thought to be planning to film four different versions of Tina's final scenes to conceal the identity of the person responsible for her demise.


Digital Spy Soap Scoop video - press play below for gossip on Les Dennis's arrival in Coronation Street, a tense funeral day in EastEnders, Belle's big Emmerdale confession and a wedding day disaster in Hollyoaks:


Get the Inside Soap magazine on your iPhone or iPad






via All - Digital Spy - Entertainment and Media News

0 comments:

Post a Comment