Saturday 22 March 2014

Graham Norton: 'I considered having kids but it's too late now'

Graham Norton has opened up about not having children.

The chat show host, who recently split up with his long term partner Trevor Patterson, said that he would have liked to have had a family but feels it's too late now.



Graham Norton The Elton John AIDS Foundation The Love is in my Blood Winter Dinner at Grey Goose Fly Beyond Bar, London, Britain - 30 Nov 2013

© Richard Young/Rex Features







Speaking to The Mirror , he said: "I did consider becoming a dad at one time, but I think I've left it a bit late. I'm a bit long in the tooth now. My dogs are my kids."

Norton also spoke about his upcoming autobiography The Loves and Lives of a He-devil.


"It is going to be about things I really like," he said. "So there will be chapters on booze, my dogs, New York, divas and TV."


"Divas are a good thing. There are people you want to be divas. If Madonna wasn't a diva you'd be disappointed.


"Most people are nice once you meet them. And once you have an audience of 600 people they have to play nice."


Norton recently blasted the decision by Irish broadcasters RTE to pay gay marriage opponents an 85,000 euros settlement.








via All - Digital Spy - Entertainment and Media News

0 comments:

Post a Comment