Sunday 30 March 2014

Hugh Jackman performs 'Who Am I' for Wolverine: The Musical

Hugh Jackman has performed Wolverine: The Musical at BBC Radio 1.

The Hollywood star sang a different version of Les Miserables' 'Who Am I' as his famous superhero character Wolverine during his appearance on The Matt Edmondson Show.




"Who am I/ Am I a superheroes with some claws/ Or just an actor searching for applause/ Wolverine has all the fans/ But what about Hugh Jackman/ Who am I," Jackman sang.


Jackman performed the original version of 'Who Am I' in the 2013 movie Les Miserables .


He will be portraying Wolverine once again in X-Men: Days of Future Past , which will arrive in cinemas on May 22.


X-Men: Days of Future Past is a follow-up to 2011's X-Men: First Class starring James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender.


The new movie will bring together the cast from the original trilogy (Jackman, Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen) and the First Class cast as they team up to change their pasts and prevent a cataclysmic future.


X-Men: Days of Future Past is based on Chris Claremont and John Byrne's 1980s comic book run.


Watch a video of Hugh Jackman performing 'Who Am I' in Les Miserables below:








via All - Digital Spy - Entertainment and Media News

0 comments:

Post a Comment