Tuesday 18 March 2014

John Bishop, Sebastian Coe take on Sport Relief gymnastics challenge

John Bishop and Sebastian Coe will compete in a rhythmic gymnastics challenge for Sport Relief.

The pair will go head-to-head in the 'Clash of the Titans' challenge during Friday's (March 21) night of fundraising.


John Bishop and Sebastian Coe will take part in the Sport Relief Clash of the Titans



Bishop and Coe will captain two teams and will perform their routines in front of an audience at Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.

The comedian's team will perform to 'I Predict a Riot' by The Kaiser Chiefs, while Sebastian Coe and his team will perform to Dolly Parton's classic '9 to 5'.


Coe said: "I'm going to offer my team a mixture of psychological and physiological advice to make sure we win.


"I've been through these really close competitions before. I know how to win - we will know how to win as a team.


"What element of rhythmic gymnastics am I most looking forward to? I would have to say being tied up in ribbons."


Bishop added: "I am looking forward to competing with Seb Coe in the rhythmic gymnastics which I know has always been his main sport, he only did all that running because it was an easier way to get a medal.


"My team are focused in the same way 5-years-olds are whilst on a bouncy castle - we are all going to do our best and hopefully nobody will be sick in the process."


The pair will also be required to perform a short solo during their routines.








via All - Digital Spy - Entertainment and Media News

0 comments:

Post a Comment