Tuesday 18 March 2014

L'Wren Scott Dead: Mick Jagger 'Still Struggling to Understand'


Mick Jagger has opened up about the loss of his designer girlfriend L'Wren Scott, a day after she was found dead of an apparent suicide in her New York apartment.


The Rolling Stones frontman posted a statement on his website Tuesday, titled L'Wren, in which he said he was "still struggling to understand how my lover and best friend could end her life in this tragic way."


PHOTOS: Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014


Jagger also paid tribute to Scott, noting her "great presence" and a "talent [that] was much admired, not least by me." The post was accompanied by a black-and-white photo of the designer.


Jagger added that he was "touched" by the tributes people have paid to Scott and the messages of support he has received.


STORY: Rolling Stones Postpone Australia Tour Opener in Wake of L'Wren Scott's Death


His full statement is below.


I am still struggling to understand how my lover and best friend could end her life in this tragic way.


We spent many wonderful years together and had made a great life for ourselves.


She had great presence and her talent was much admired, not least by me.


I have been touched by the tributes that people have paid to her, and also the personal messages of support that I have received.


I will never forget her,



Mick






0 comments:

Post a Comment