Saturday 22 March 2014

Talk Dirtier To Me: 17 Songs Way Nastier Than Jason DeRulo's Hit


Jason DeRulo is on an epic run with 
 Since its release in August (yeah, August) the tune with the horn-y Middle Eastern hook (via a sample of Balkan Beat Box's "Hermetico") has had a slow, steady climb into the top five on the Billboard singles charts, giving DeRulo one of the biggest hits of his career. After three months on the charts, it has sold more than two million copies and peaked at #3 on the Billboard Hot 100.


Yet, despite the ample booty talk (and shaking), lipstick on his passport and action-promising title, we just can't help feeling that Jason's song is, well, not really that dirty.


In fact, we can think of at least 17 other songs from the past few years that were way, way nastier. So, here's our list of some seriously dirty talking hits:


Rihanna, "Birthday Cake"

Freakiest Line: "Ooh, I wanna f--- you right now/Just get up on my body."



Kid Ink, "Show Me"

Freakiest Line: "Baby let me put your panties to the side/I'mma make you feel alright."



Flo Rida, "Whistle"

Freakiest Line: "Can you blow my whistle baby, whistle baby."



Jennifer Lopez, "I Luh Ya Papi"

Freakiest Line: "I put it down for a brother like you/Give it to you right in the car ... If you wanna kill the body, gotta start with the head/Put it on you, I'mma need about 4-5 beds."



Bruno Mars, "Gorilla"

Freakiest Line: "You got your legs up in the sky/With the devil in your eyes ... You and me baby making love like gorillas."



Chris Brown, "No Bulls---"

Freakiest Line: "Three in the morning/You know I'm horny ... Reach up in the dresser where them condoms is."



Beyoncé/Jay Z, "Drunk In Love"

Freakiest Line: "Foreplay in the foyer, f---ed up my Warhol/Slid the panties right to the side, ain't got the time to take drawers off."



R. Kelly, "Cookie"

Freakiest Line: "'Bout to bang on a p---- like I'm throwing up Crip ... Mmmm, like an Oreo/I love to lick the middle like an Oreo ... I wanna bite it, and get inside it."



Kesha, "Sleazy"

Freakiest Line: "Just grab a bottle, some boys and let's take it back to my basement and get sleazy ... I'm not gonna sit here while you circle jerk it and work it."



Kanye, "Bound 2"

Freakiest Line: "I wanna f--- you hard on the sink/After that give you somethin' to drink/Step back can't get spunk on the mink."



Beyoncé, "Partition"

Freakiest Line: "Driver, roll up the partition please/I don't need you seeing 'Yonce on her knees/Took 45 minutes to get all dressed up/We ain't even gonna make it to this club."



Lil Wayne, "Lollipop"

Freakiest Line: "Man I ain't never seen an ass like hers/And that p---- in my mouth had me loss for words."



T Pain, "Up Down (Do This All Day)"

Freakiest Line: "Shorty thick, thicker than a Snicker ... And her friend do it with her/She don't even like girls but a stack will make her kiss her ... She keep f---ing around I'll launch this missile."



Juicy J, "Bandz A Make Her Dance"

Freakiest Line: "So nasty when she rolling/She put that ass in my hands/I remote control it/She give me dome when the roof gone."



2 Chainz, "Netflix"

Freakiest Line: "F---ed her on a pile of clothes now she a closet freak ... Put it in her mouth, now she don't wanna speak."



Usher feat. Young Jeezy, "Love In This Club"

Freakiest Line: "Have you ever made love to a thug in the club ... On the couch, on the table, on the bar, on the floor/You can meet me in the bathroom, you know I'm trained to go."



Ray J, "I Hit It First"

Freakiest Line: "Then we take it to the bed, then we take it to the floor/Then we chill for a second, then I hit that ass some more."








via MTV News

0 comments:

Post a Comment