Sunday, 8 June 2014

Seth Rogen wants Bad Neighbours sequel: 'We're having discussions'

Seth Rogen has announced that he is "exploring" options for a Bad Neighbours sequel.

Speaking at a Produced By conference, the actor revealed that a follow-up to the comedy film could happen, reports Variety .


Seth Rogen arrives for the MTV Movie Awards 2014



"We are having a lot of discussions," he said.

"Getting a movie made is far harder than making a movie. Getting the money is the hardest thing."


Rogen said that he and his partners will continue to create low-budget, R-rated comedies through their production company Point Grey - which previously made 50/50 and This Is the End.



Seth Rogen, Rose Byrne, Zac Efron in Bad Neighbours





The 32-year-old also shared the fact that he cut the budget in half for Bad Neighbours to prevent too much interference from studio executives.

"At least we didn't make a movie we hate and had to work on for a year and a half," he added.


Paul Rudd and Danny McBride recently joined the voice cast for Rogen's 3D animated comedy Sausage Party.


Watch a trailer for Bad Neighbours below:








via All - Digital Spy - Entertainment and Media News

0 comments:

Post a Comment