Tuesday 15 October 2013

Sarah Harding on Nadine pregnancy: I thought Kimberley would be first

Sarah Harding has commented on former bandmate Nadine Coyle's "shock" pregnancy, claiming that she always thought Kimberley Walsh would be the first mother in Girls Aloud.

Harding admitted that she has not been made broody by her friend's announcement this summer that she is expecting her first child. Coyle revealed this week that ex-fiancé Jason Bell, who she has reunited with, is the father.



Sarah Harding arriving at RTE Studios



Nadine Coyle leaving the Nordoff Robbins Boxing Dinner


"I've spoken to her about it. I think she's still getting her head around it, it was a shock," she told Reveal . "She says it's mad, it's crazy.


"We used to talk about it when we were in the band - who would be the first to have a baby. We all thought it would be Kimberley, we definitely never expected it to be Nadine."


She continued: "It's great for Nadine, but I'm in no rush for that. Once I've ticked all my career boxes, then yeah.


"But right now I've just got work, work, work on my brain and I just love being in the studio as well."


Harding also questioned Walsh's decision to write her autobiography A Whole Lot of History, stating that she doesn't believe Girls Aloud have enough life experience for a book yet.


"If I'm honest I feel that an autobiography should have more in it, so I'm going to hold out a few more years," said Harding, who has been dating music producer Mark Foster for a year. "That way it can have a nice ending as well."


Harding previously revealed to DS she snubbed Nicola Roberts's toe-sucking birthday in Amsterdam as it's "not [her] scene".


Read the full interview in the latest edition of Reveal, out now.








via All - Digital Spy - Entertainment and Media News

0 comments:

Post a Comment