Friday 7 March 2014

Justin Lee Collins to host daily radio show on Fubar Live

Justin Lee Collins has signed up to host his own daily radio show on Fubar Live.

The comedian has joined the lineup of the uncensored internet radio station, and will front a daily show from 4pm to 7pm.


Justin Lee Collins goes on a mission to reunite the cast of 'Grange Hill' as part of his 'Bring Back...' television series on Channel 4



It is the TV presenter's first high-profile job since being convicted of harassment.

His live show will include guest interviews, tribute acts and conspiracy theorists, along with other regular comedy features.


He said: "I am so thrilled to be joining Fubar Radio. The fact that I can have free rein with the music, creative input on the features and respond to listeners' ideas is really exciting.


"I have always loved presenting radio shows and am looking forward to the opportunity to entertain the Fubar audience!"


Speaking to Fubar's Mark Dolan, he added: "Drivetime is a great slot for me, it's the best slot! I can't even get up in the morning - I don't even eat breakfast! But drivetime, it's just the most perfect fit for me.


'Cause it's a weird thing, radio, you're kind of anonymous, or certainly starting out I was anonymous, but it's the most incredibly intimate thing. You can connect with people in a way that you just can't in front of the camera or on a stage.


"That's the beauty of radio, when it's done really well, you feel like it's so intimate, you feel like the person is just talking to you and nobody else."


He added: "I've got my robe on, I've got my onesie on, I fall out of bed, I come to Fubar, and hopefully I make a little bit of magic happen every afternoon between 4pm and 7pm."


Fubar Radio was launched last month as a subscription-based internet station that focuses on talk, comedy and music. It is available for download on iOS via the App Store, and will soon also be available on Android.








via All - Digital Spy - Entertainment and Media News

0 comments:

Post a Comment