Saturday 8 March 2014

Lindsay Lohan on new TV series: 'This is not a reality show'

Lindsay Lohan has insisted that her upcoming OWN docu-series is not "a reality show".

Lindsay follows the actress's attempts to rebuild her career in New York, following her most recent stay in rehab.


 PARK CITY, UT - JANUARY 20: Actress Lindsay Lohan attends the Lindsay Lohan Press Conference at Social Film Loft during the 2014 Park City on January 20, 2014 in Park City, Utah.

© 2014 George Pimentel/Getty






Speaking to Extra , Lohan said that she is thankful to OWN boss Oprah Winfrey for greenlighting her new programme.

"I did it because it's not a reality show, it's pretty raw," she said. "Obviously it's TV, so things will be edited in certain ways to get ratings, which I can't control."


The star continued: "I do know that my intentions going into it were really pure and really honest. I appreciate all that's happened and all that [Oprah has] done for me."


Lohan added that Winfrey has had hands-on involvement in every aspect of Lindsay's production.



Lindsay Lohan in London



EE British Academy Film Awards, Selfie Booth, Royal Opera House, London, Britain - 16 Feb 2014 Oprah Winfrey




"I love that I can call Oprah on the phone, and be like, 'Oprah, can we talk right now?' and she calls me within two minutes," the actress said.

"I have to trick her into leaving voicemails, so I can just have Oprah's voicemails… she's the coolest person ever."


Lindsay debuts Sunday, March 9 on OWN.


Lohan promoted the series earlier in the week by having a water fight with Jimmy Fallon on The Tonight Show.


Watch a teaser for the docu-series below:








via All - Digital Spy - Entertainment and Media News

0 comments:

Post a Comment