Sunday 30 March 2014

Lindsay Lohan talks rehab, new show on Ellen - video

Lindsay Lohan has opened up about leaving rehab and living a sober life.

The actress was filmed for the documentary series Lindsay , which chronicles her trying to rebuild her career. Oprah Winfrey commissioned the series, which also features an in-depth interview she conducted with Lohan.




Speaking about the filming process, the Mean Girls actress said to Ellen DeGeneres: "It was really scary at first because I didn't expect it to be what it became with the cameras there. I just wanted to get back into anything that felt like work mode, just having a schedule and a routine and then it got really overwhelming and strange. It was scary but probably one of the best things I've ever allowed myself to do."


She added: "This is the first time that I'm seeing experiences that I had, they were just right in front of me. It was hard, it was really hard. Getting into an apartment, reliving my life, living a sober life and having the camera there for all of it.


"It was scary, there were moments when I was uncomfortable with myself and trying to figure it out."



 PARK CITY, UT - JANUARY 20: Actress Lindsay Lohan attends the Lindsay Lohan Press Conference at Social Film Loft during the 2014 Park City on January 20, 2014 in Park City, Utah.

© 2014 George Pimentel/Getty







Lohan also addressed all the other times she has been to rehab and said why this one was so different. "In the past, and people don't know this, I was sent to rehab to avoid people sending me to jail," she explained.

"It wasn't something I necessarily wanted or was ready for, it was just going with the motions. This was the first time I went to my lawyer and said, 'I need some time, I need to sort something out'."


The interview, which airs on Monday (March 31), also sees Lohan talking about her future, which includes filming a new movie from May and launching an app with her brother called Spotted Friend, which she describes as being "like Shazam for clothing".








via All - Digital Spy - Entertainment and Media News

0 comments:

Post a Comment