Saturday 29 March 2014

Lindsay Lohan Talks Tinder, Treatment And Her BFF Oprah On 'Ellen': Watch


Are you one of those people who signed up for Tinder hoping to catch Lindsay Lohan's attention? Well, better think of a different way to do it, because as it turns out, Lohan won't be swiping right to "like" anytime soon, since she's technically never used the dating app.


"You know what is so funny?" she asked Ellen DeGeneres during her appearance on Ellen's show, which airs Monday. "My brother went on my Instagram and did that. ... I've never been on Tinder," she said, referencing last year's Instagram post that revealed her brother's profile pic.


And it doesn't seem like the "Mean Girls" star will be downloading it anytime soon. "I'm OK with just taking care of me. I just want to work and take care of me right now. I don't really ... That's not even a thought."


Instead of dating, Lohan is now focusing her energy on her OWN docuseries, which follows the troubled actress as she attempts to change her life after an ongoing cycle of substance abuse.


"When I went to treatment this time, when I went to Cliffside, I really wanted a moment for myself, and I learned a lot of different tools and things that I didn't in the past. In the past, a lot of people don't know this, but I was sent to rehab to avoid, you know, them trying to put me in jail. So it wasn't something that I necessarily wanted or was ready for. It was something that it was kind of just going with the motions," Lohan admits.


"This was the first time where I went to Shawn Holley, my lawyer, and said, 'Look, I need some time. I need to figure something out ... and being like, 'I'm tired and I want to be working and all these other girls are doing this, and I've been doing this my whole life' ... and maybe, you know, that's what makes me happy. So I'm just going to do what I have to do to get there again."


And she's been doing it with the help of Oprah Winfrey, who Lohan admits has "been so amazing to me."


"Even before the show was coming out, I was getting really panicked 'cause I hadn't really heard my name anywhere in so long. ... But then I just kept hearing my name and I started getting really, like, panicked about it, and I just called her and she was just talking me through it and everything, and she got me really into meditation," Lohan said. "I mean that. She's one of the reasons why that's such a big part of my life. She's just been a really strong guiding light and force to me as a friend and someone that I admire."







via MTV News

0 comments:

Post a Comment