Speaking to BBC Radio 5 Live yesterday (April 15), the former Pop Idol winner said he isn't "fully engaged" with the current UK political scene.
He said: "I'm not fully engaged yet. I slightly blur over and my eyes slightly lose focus.
"All I hear is statistics and people quoting different polls and statistics; people never get to what their own issues are and what their own manifesto is and it gets so boring."
Young added: "I've been on Question Time a few times and I'm honoured to hold that position - I just speak like a person, a citizen of the UK.
"[What is missing] is respect. They're all obsessed with their jobs."
Meanwhile, Young recently premiered his new music video online. 'Love Revolution' is the first cut to be lifted from his forthcoming album 85% Proof .
The Voice UK: Who is going to win tonight? As it happened
Playlist: 10 tracks you need to hear - Ed Sheeran, Rihanna, Will Young
Will Young is a colourful salesman in 'Love Revolution' music video
Will Young debuts soulful new single 'Love Revolution'
via All - Digital Spy - Entertainment and Media News






0 comments:
Post a Comment