Tuesday 13 August 2013

Jessie J debuts new track 'Excuse My Rude' from second album - listen

Jessie J has debuted new track 'Excuse My Rude' on BBC Radio 1Xtra.

The song - which features rapper and singer Becky G - will be included on the 'Wild' singer's as-yet-untitled second album.


'Excuse My Rude's lyrics include: "I can't believe that this is what it's come to / I've held it in but it's time you know the truth / excuse my rude but I really hate you."


The former Voice UK coach has currently released two cuts from her new LP. First single 'Wild' peaked at number 5 on the UK Top 40 in May and she unveiled latest single 'It's My Party' last week.


She has yet to announce the name of the new record, but recently teased that it sums up how she feels about her life.


She explained: "It really represents where I'm at in my life right now and how I feel about my life, but it's not called 'Gold'."


Watch the music video for Jessie J's 'It's My Party' below:








via All - Digital Spy - Entertainment and Media News

0 comments:

Post a Comment