Tuesday 15 July 2014

R Kelly working on a house album: 'I feel like I can do anything'

R Kelly has revealed he's working on a house album.

The new project marks the first time that the singer, who is best known for his R&B hits, will be delving into EDM territory.


R Kelly




R Kelly made the announcement at the 24th Annual Chosen Few DJs Picnic in Chicago.

He told the crowd: "I want ya'll to know a secret. I'm working on a house album right now, and I want ya'll to know, it's coming.


"And ya'll know, I love music and I feel like I can do anything when it comes to music because I am music just like ya'll."


Last month, R Kelly and DJ Cassidy teamed up for the DJ's 'Make The World Go Round'. The pair's collaboration will officially be released on August 3.


R Kelly's previous album was Black Panties , which was released in December 2013.


Watch R Kelly announce his new house album below:








via All - Digital Spy - Entertainment and Media News

0 comments:

Post a Comment