Saturday 8 March 2014

Shakira: 'My boyfriend Gerard Piqué no longer lets me do videos with men'

Shakira has revealed that her partner Gerard Piqué no longer allows her to film music videos with men.

The 37-year-old 'She Wolf' singer said that the footballer's jealous nature has led to him banning male love interests from her shoots.



Shakira, Gerard Piqué, UNICEF


Shakira and Gerard Piqué pose semi naked






"He's very territorial," she told Billboard magazine .

"Since he no longer lets me do videos with men... I have to do them with women," she added, referencing her recent collaboration with Rihanna.


The Columbian star even admitted that she asked the FC Barcelona defender for permission to shoot with the Bajan hit-maker.



Shakira and Rihanna in the music video for 'Can't Remember to Forget You'



Shakira & Rihanna, 'Can't Remember to Forget You'






"It's more than implied in our relationship that I can't do videos like I used to," she continued.

"It's out of the question - which I like, by the way. I like that he protects his turf and he values me, in a way that the only person that he would ever let graze my thigh would be Rihanna."


Shakira and Piqué welcomed their first child, a boy named Milan, last January.


Watch the video for 'Can't Remember to Forget You' featuring Rihanna below:








via All - Digital Spy - Entertainment and Media News

0 comments:

Post a Comment