Saturday 8 March 2014

YG And Drake Party Poolside In 'Who Do You Love?' Video


After much back and forth, YG finally got a chance to collaborate with Drake on his My Krazy Life single "Who Do You Love?" and now the YMCMB rapper also appears in the accompanying video.


The clip begins with YG and his boys playing a round of video games, until he's interrupted by a call on his girlfriend's cell phone. The caller is labeled "don't answer," which is never a good sign. When he can't get a legitimate explanation from his girl, YG decides to leave and party with Drake instead. The two rappers have a good time hamming it up with bikini-clad girls poolside.


"I've been running into Drake for some years and every time I run into him he tells me that he likes what I do, and he wanna work [together], so the time came," YG told MTV News of their collaboration last month, adding that he wasn't too thrilled when it surfaced early.


"I was hot when the record leaked," he said. "I was real hot, because that was supposed to come out right, but it don't matter though. The record's picking up and everybody's loving the record, so it's still a win."


YB drops his Def Jam debut, My Krazy Life, on March 18. The album is executive produced by Jeezy, with features from Kendrick Lamar, Rich Homie Quan, Schoolboy Q, Jay Rock and more.


"[This album] is gonna put me on that level with all the other mainstream artists," YG told MTV News. "I've been considered an underground artist because I've been doing mixtapes and indie tours on my own, but this is gonna put me [in the] mainstream because the record label is gonna come in. They're gonna put all the money behind me. All that branding will take it to another level."







via MTV News

0 comments:

Post a Comment