Sunday 30 March 2014

Pritam announces Wembley Arena concert

Pritam has announced that he is to perform at Wembley Arena.

For his first London gig, the musician said that he would perform his most popular hits from a decade in Bollywood.



Pritam




Pritam told Zee TV, which has produced the show: "I have always wanted to play in London. I genuinely love the city.

"Given the large number of Bollywood music lovers there, I am eager to play in front of them and am looking forward to the show. To top that, it's a dream venue like Wembley Arena. It's a great feeling."


The music director also spoke about the tracks he plans to perform on the night.


"I have completed a decade in Bollywood, scored for 100 films with films like Dhoom, Gangster, Metro, Jab We Met, Love Aaj Kal, Race, Billu Barber, Cocktail, Yeh Jawaani etc .


"By God's grace I have more than enough number of songs to keep everybody entertained. I am planning to perform songs which have been appreciated by my audience over the last few years.


"From the romantic ones to the peppy ones. From sufi to dance. From guitars to dhol. Trying to incorporate a little bit of everything."


Pritam headlines the Bollywood Rockstars concert at Wembley on April 13.


Watch Pritam in the Gangster track 'Bheegi Bheegi' below:








via All - Digital Spy - Entertainment and Media News

0 comments:

Post a Comment